I couldn't possibly do justice to our Alaska trip in one post so I will probably do a few posts over the next couple days to hit the hightlights and put some pictures out there.
The slide show I did today was our first day in Denali National Park. We spent the day roaming around and getting familiar with our little corner of the park. We stayed at Riley Creek campground in the park and these pictures are from the campground and Riley Creek. It's not like our 'creeks' around these parts that are like little babbling brooks - in parts it's more like a raging river - and COLD!!! But of course as you will see from the pictures - Kailey had to get in!! Kurt was going to go with her, but he quickly decided against such foolishness! The rocks were too sharp for his feet - but not Kailey - she has little country girl feet - rocks don't bother her. The water was 34 degrees and her legs were bright pink by the time she got back out. By the way - she's the only one who didn't get a cold while on this trip - maybe she knows something we don't...??
Enjoy the show...
The Story is Mine to Tell
9 years ago







4 comments:
It looks like y'all had a great time. It sure is beautiful out there. I was wondering about your Alaska posts, thinking we should be getting one soon.
Great memories!!
It looks like you all had a wonderful time! The pictures are great and it looks beautiful out there. I can't wait to see MORE POSTS, MORE PIX!! I hope you all had an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear stories!
I am so happy that you are all home safe and sound!
Love you my friend,
Cyndi
Beautiful pictures! Glad you guys had fun, can't wait to see more pictures!
You have been tagged. Please read my blog.
T
Post a Comment