Well, here I am - but I truly don't know what I'm doing. Have to get dinner ready as Hubby is on his way home. So for tonight, this is it. Will try to improve my blog tomorrow.
The Story is Mine to Tell
9 years ago
Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me. Restore to me again the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.
Well, here I am - but I truly don't know what I'm doing. Have to get dinner ready as Hubby is on his way home. So for tonight, this is it. Will try to improve my blog tomorrow.
Posted by Klingbeil Family at 5:47 PM
1 comments:
Looks like you are off to a great start! If you need any help, I am glad to share my very limited knowledge. :)
Post a Comment